Friday, January 30, 2009

VH1

Okay, for whatever reason, I haven't watched videos on TV in years. About a month ago I started watching VH1 in the mornings. I'm loving it. Even jumping around a little. Notice I didn't say dancing. It's doing me a little good I think. Better than nothing I figure.

Let me tell you something that I love about the internet. How fantastic is it that when the video comes on and I still don't know the words, that I can hurry up and ask the internet for the lyrics and before the song is half over I am singing (some may say screaming) the lyrics. COOL! I love it!

Okay, my favorite songs:

I don't care.....The Fall Out Boys

Love Story...Taylor Swift

Put a Ring on it....Beyonce

Sober...Pink

Human....The Killers

That's just a few that I knew the names. I actually get more done with the videos on. After I am more familiar with the video, I won't stare at the TV as much.

But where are the music videos after 10? I have to resort back to Law and Order reruns for background noise. Not too bad, but a little dull after bouncing around for a while.

No comments: